Eight to Join Midway University Alumni Association Board of Directors
Midway, KY (10/04/2022) — The Midway University Alumni Association recently elected eight new board members for 2022-2023 and three student representatives who will serve one-year appointments.
The following new members will serve three-year terms:
- Candi Arnold of Frankfort, Kentucky, a 1986 alumna, is a retired teacher and basketball coach in the Franklin County Independent Schools system.
- Sarah Barrett of Lexington, Kentucky is a 2013 MBA graduate who works for Lockheed Martin.
- Suzanna Dowler of Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, a 2021 alumna, is a Staff Accountant at Myers and Stauffer LC.
- Robin McMurtrey of Summer Shade, Kentucky, a 1994 graduate, is a teacher and volleyball coach at Hiseville Elementary in Barren County.
- Hannah Waroway of Laurinburg, North Carolina, a 2021 alumna, is the Barn Manager at St. Andrew University.
In addition, the following three board members will serve one-year terms as student and recent graduate representatives:
- Thomas Sidebottom of Bardstown, Kentucky, a 2022 graduate, is an Educator of Exceptional Children at Bardstown Elementary School.
- Alexa Arredondo-Razo of Magnolia, Texas is a senior majoring in Equine Studies and Biology with a minor in Chemistry.
- Jacqueline Raque of Louisville, Kentucky is a junior majoring in Biology and Equine Science, with a chemistry minor.